You must really have paranoia issues if you're looking up the terms and conditions of a humour site. I mean, come on. What exactly are you looking for on this page?
SUMMARY AND DISCLAIMER: this site is the random musings and a humour(less) view of the legal profession and political ideology as it relates to everything compensatory. If you have trouble distinguishing between sarcasm, satire, humour, opinion and real life then don't use this site. We don't collect much information from you as you go through the site other than what you look at and where in the world you're looking at it from, but we only do that so we can see what people generally like so we can entertain better. Legal wise this is not an informational site, it's not set up to encourage anything other than laughter or pondering of the topics raised. If you have a problem taking responsibility for your own actions then don't use this site.
You won't find much legal jargon on this page. If you like legal jargon in your terms and conditions then you should leave the site now because you're going to be very disappointed otherwise.
You should carefully read the following terms before using the Site. By using the Site you are agreeing to become bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms you should not use the Site.
Trademark and copyright bit: now this is important. DON'T go stealing our stuff. These images, designs, text, content, layout and everything else that makes us who we are as a site are pretty individual and we want to stay that way. If you want to reprint anything from this site you MUST contact us and let us know what you want and where you are going to put it.
This Site and the content herein is the intellectual property of Naked Compensation which can be contacted via the following address: Naked Compensation, PO Box 18678, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, AB42 3YR.
Any links out of this site to other websites will be for informational purposes only. It is not a recommendation and we accept no reponsibility for the content or security of the sites linked to.
YOUR PRIVACY: (WE TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY ACTUALLY UNLIKE EVERYTHING ELSE)
1. We are in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered as a data controller. We also comply with the principles of European Union Data Protection Directive to the extent that it relates to electronic as opposed to manually held data.
2. We automatically collect some information when you visit the Site such as your IP address which we may use to enhance your experience on our site including, but not limited to, providing relevant information based on your geo-location. We may also use this information to analyse how different parts of our Site are used.
3. Any personal data submitted by you to this Site, or any data you allow us to collect through your web browser settings, may be used in, but not limited to, the production of statistical reports and/or related marketing materials and/or in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process. We will only collect, retain and/or use personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes.
Our company and this website use several third parties who use tracking software which is embedded into our own website coding to track visitors that have been referred to our Site and/or to track the movements of visitors whilst on our Site. The information these external companies receive include, but are not limited to, the following: The URL of the website from which you came to our Site, the time and date of your visit, your browser type, your preferred language, how long you stayed on our site, whether you are a return visitor and the IP address you visited from. Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this Site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons:
Those involved in the running and maintenance of the Site;
Those involved in the design and production of the Site;
Those involved in marketing and promoting the Site;
4. Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your Personal Data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required or is outdated.
5. We normally transfer data collected on our Site out of the European Economic Area. Furthermore, as the internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this Site from outside the European Economic Area the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Site and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
If you have any questions or anything is unclear please don't hesitate to contact us at: